Drivers/engineer/conductor/operators cab view from the Bergen Line and Flåm Railway in NORWAY. Rated as two of the most scenic and breathtaking railways in the world.
I’m taking you on a Virtual train travel view from the cab where you get to chat with like minded people.
You can find my videos from all seasons in 4K resolution here: Http://youtube.com/RailCowGirl
The stream runs 24/7 and is updated with new videos.
Please be nice to each other!
– English is preferred
– The Youtube Community Guidelines
– Do not ask for subs
– Refrain from discussing politics and religion, the world is polarized enough
– Harassment, racism, bigotry and condescending behavior does not fly here, this includes usernames
– Do not spam/flood the chat
– Be nice, laid back and respectfull to eachother!
Q: Is this LIVE?
A: No, this stream is not true live because of LIABILITY. Imagine the legal backlash if I streamed a trespasser strike Live on YouTube. That would be a direct breach of the Community Guidelines (Violent and Graphic content) and Terms of Services. As well as the legal issues the company I work for and myself would face when viewers would take legal actions against us for being subjected to such content.
Q: Where is this?
A: These recordings are from the Bergen Line and Flåm Railway in Norway. Norway is a country in Scandinavia in northern Europe.
Q: Are you a Train Driver?
A: Yes, I work as a Train Driver/Engineer/operator on the Bergen Line and Flåm Railway.
The Bergen Line from Oslo to Bergen consist of:
The Drammen Line (Oslo – Drammen)
The South Line (Drammen – Hokksund)
The Randsfjord Line (Hokksund – Hønefoss)
The Bergen Line (Hønefoss – Voss)
The Voss Line (Voss – Bergen)
Watch other videos like this summer and winter:
○ CAB VIEW Bergen Line (Oslo – Bergen) summer and winter: https://bit.ly/CABVIEW-OSLO-BERGEN
○ CAB VIEW Flåm Railway: https://bit.ly/CABVIEW-FLAM-RAILWAY
○ CAB VIEW Commuter Trains (Bergen – Voss – Myrdal): https://bit.ly/CABVIEW-COMMUTER-TRAIN
The famous and scenic Flåm Line branches off the Bergen Line at Myrdal and goes down to Flåm. It’s the steepest adhesion normal gauge railway in Northern Europe with a grade of 55‰ (1:18).
🚄Bergen Line information: https://goo.gl/SXknN6
🚞Flam Line information: https://goo.gl/T1HSya
🚦Signaling information: https://goo.gl/zjLmKk
🚆Line information and speed: https://bit.ly/2GkOxYL
○ If you want to support the channel you can donate here
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT I USE
○ Camera 1: https://amzn.to/2R4JQaS
○ 360° Camera : https://amzn.to/2DCfJQ9
○ SD Card: https://amzn.to/2LrrSMf
○ Mount: https://amzn.to/2ssAFqj
○ Power bank: https://amzn.to/2LBTVIH
And make sure to subscribe to my channel and tap that bell so you don’t miss out on future content!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting RailCowGirl so I can continue to provide you with content each week-ish!
#Railway #Cabview #Live #chat